Monday, November 3, 2008

NO JOKE nor Killing Clown, another Halloween has passed

NO Jokin'... look at Simba as the Joker... I had a hard time with this costume, given the guy is no longer alive.. and quite disturbing... but what Simba wants Simba gets!!! (smile) He actually wasn't even wanting to go trick or treating... but MOMMA needs some candy..so GET OUT THERE little boy and GET ME SOME CANDY!! (like I need it!!) I rarely eat the junk but I have been jonesing on the idea for a WEEK!!








And since Fresh Prince can't seem to decide if he is a "big boy" or not he decided to dress up and take Simba out... AUNT MINNIE... does he scare you??? He was pretty darn freaky and one house actually asked him to take off the mask cause her small children were helping her hand out candy and they were scared of him!! geesh!!!! seriously!!.. I have this memory of Fresh Prince who loved his spider man and power ranger costumes sooo much that sometimes in the middle of JULY , I would be doing a clients nails and here he would come allll decked out in spideyware just to watch cartoons.. he was constantly in his costumes.. it was very very cute and seems like a life time ago... NOW he dresses like a killing clown.. good thing he doesn't wear that around all the time I might have to get him professional help!!!

We made it back from Mayberry and were out of town 26 hours!! TOOO fast of a trip.. and the trailer would have probably been fine.. but now we have piece of mind!! Sunshine did a great job with FP they went to the playoff football game and then went to Red Robin with a group of kids I had a friend there and she filled me in on them... and they passed the test.. I told them to be home by 11:45.. and they called at 11:15.. by the way they called on the cell phone.. which I returned with a call on the house phone making up an excuse that they hadn't answered the cell phone... (just making double sure they were REALLY home)!! I also had the neighbor next door keeping an eye on them... you can never be tooooo on top of them!!

We also squeezed in a small group of Simbas friends to do a trip to Chuck E. Cheese and a game of touch football for his birthday celebration.. not a BIG deal this year... We are talking next year about doing a Costume birthday/Halloween party... since it will be a weekend.. I better start planning NOW.. sales might be great right now????




We have also finished FOOTBALL... we are now going to slow down sooo much we probably won't know what to do with ourselves!!! Simba is doing an indoor soccer team on Saturdays but no practices.. and Fresh Prince will be doing a basketball clinic all week and tryouts next week but the season really doesn't ramp up until January.. a few games but not bad... unfortunately The Man is going to be terribly busy until after Thanksgiving is over... so I guess everything will equal out.. I also will get terribly busy with "holiday dooo's" from now until Christmas. Good thing!!!

Today is Class time at Simbs room so I better run... :)

2 comments:

Chelle said...

GREAT costumes! I don't know what Ill do for my candy fix when the kids het too big to trick-or-treat; I guess I'll have to go myself.

Anonymous said...

OMG...I hate, hate, hate clowns! One of Mr. CA's neighbors had clowns like Fresh Prince's sitting in their SUV with a red light highlighting them...scared the you know what out of me! After I made it passed their SUV into their patio area...the husband runs up behind with on of those masks and a chain saw...talk about a peeing my pants experience!