Thursday, November 6, 2008

HELLO warm L.A

Well I have a few minutes to spare... since I am being stood up by my oldest, dearest client!!!!!! (good thing... or she would be getting the BOOT!) Her name is Valarie, and I met her the year I moved here and have done her Hair and Nails for 15 years!!!!!!!!!!! She also made my wedding dress (we traded..awesome thing!) She and her girls are very dear to me.. I know she is probably home sleeping because she is a nurse at Children's Hospital and worked nights last night.. I would call and NAGGG her but.. I need a break... because I LEAVE FOR L.A. tomorrow!!! YIPPEE

I thought I had my crap together.. but I really don't.. I had my suitcase packed on Monday but Now I have decided to check my bag because MINNIE needs her hair cut.. and I need to take alll the crap that they won't allow on the dumb plane!! (for the sake of national security, I am fine with it!! REALLY) Also I think I need my hair touched up.. since it is a HAIR COLOR conference!!! I will be getting to that at about 8:00 tonight!!!!

I have to leave my house at 6:00AM and my plane leaves at a bit before 9!! I ammmm sooooo excccittteeeeeed!!!! and a bit nervous... I don't fly by myself EVERYDAY!! I bought Twilight to read on the plane, Minnie says it is a MUST!!!! I also am a bit nervous about the whole Hair Color class!!!!! I hope I can keep up!!! LOL ;) I am sure I can.. but STILLLLL I have been in this business for 18 years!!!!! I will take lots of pictures.. We go to Disneyland on Saturday so I will make sure and say HI to Mickey!!!! I also get to meet all of Minnie's "new" kids!!

So I better go finish up on all the things I am not doing while sitting here on the computer!!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

You are going to love Twilight. I have read all four books in the series and am anxiously awaiting the movie.

Have fun in LA! HAve a drink for me ;) and tell Minnie I said hello.