Tuesday, November 18, 2008

GOOD NEWS

Okay Okay I know you are all dying to know (tad bit of sarcasm!)..... Fresh Prince made the Freshman Basketball team!!! Thank GOD it would have been an U-G-L-Y weekend if he did not!! I made is favorite dinner Friday night in preparation for a "comfort meal" or for a "CELEBRATION meal" it was Lasagna.. and man was it a chore, first I had to go to the store, then I had to open up the freezer door.. then I had to drive back home.. then I had to warm up the oven.. and then I had to sit on my ass for 2 hours and read my book and smell the yummmm fill the house!!! lol... I love Stoffers by the way! and Hell you can't make Lasagna for 10 bucks!!!!! (smile)

Sunshine didn't make state at her DECA districts.. and hasn't wanted to talk about it much so I left it alone.. (sometimes better with the females of the house!) She went straight for competition to work, which I saw her later when we hit the BIG concert.. NKOTB.. By the way I saw that shirt running around alll over the place and it took oooooohhh about 15 minutes to sink in what it stood for!! LOL geesh, sometimes the blonde highlights work to my advantage!! :)

By the way the NEW KIDS are MEN!!!! (wow imagine that) and are Quite attractive!!!!!! The friend that I went with has some picts. I will post as soon as she forwards them to me.. Oh and by the way ... we REALLLLY partied... I had a Vanilla Coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL and she had another coffee concoction!!! Needless to say we were home by 11:ish and I was WIRED... so I read my New Moon.. OMG it is good... Now there are WEREWOLVES!!! Who would have ever thought I would be this addicted to something sooooooo.. um FUN!!! I can't put it down.. I am about 3/4 finished... I better be on the hunt for the next one... and I AM going to TWILIGHT Friday if I have to go by my self!! Since The Man said "oh great you want me to take you to a romance movie that is SCARY!!!!" He by the way HATES both!! LOL welllll thats what he wants everyone to believe although he still says Titanic was one of his favorites... ummmm just a bit romantic at times... LOL.

I got nudged into starting a Facebook... I kept getting invites.. so what the heck.. like I said one more thing to distract me from Laundry.. Like the books aren't doing that ALREADY..
It is actually quite fun and I hooked up with an old friend that moved our Sophomore year, and I had been looking for here on EVERYTHING! Also hooked up with Chelle.. who was the one who nudged me over there. And her wonderful sis Barbie!!! I love those Girls!!!!!!!

Welll..better hit the Salon...it is almost that time.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Congrats to the Prince! I knew he could do it. Give Sunshine a hug from me, too.