Friday, November 14, 2008

A big day

Today is a big day.. Fresh Prince has been in Basketball tryouts for the last 2 days... and today is the day he finds out if he made the team..only 15 boys will make the team..about 30 tried out.. even The Man is nervous.. he has even popped into tryouts just to check out the competition... this will be either a REALLY GOOD DAY or YIKES a REalllyyyy bad day!!!!!

Also Sunshine is going to District competition with DECA today.. at Johnson and Whales!! Her FAVORITE place on EARTH!!! so I hope that goes well!!

Simba is NOT happy with me this morning... I MADE him wear a coat to school.. we had a small snow fall last night and I thought it was a good idea (call me DUMB) when we got to the bus stop.. ALLL the kids had coats on, given Aaron's coat is a North Face NICE coat.. he was grumbling.. it's itchy, I look fat.. blah blah blah!! So I pointed out a 5th grader that it was obvious his coat was a few years old and MUCH too small and told him now at least you don't look like HIM... about that time the bus came and his best friend had not come to the bus stop yet.. he says to me welllll.. if Nick has his coat on then I will be okay..but.. if he doesn't I am going to be MAD .. as he got out and was walking to the bus here came Nick..... COAT LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the time Nick caught up to Simba... Simba had unzipped and ripped his coat off!!! I was laughing inside!! Geesh.. He is like a pre-teen GIRL!!!! I SWEAR!!!! He is going to be the death of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Man is busy getting everything ready for a BIG BIG job at Coors, they are doing it over Thanksgiving.. (one of the only times Coors shuts down to do this kind of work).. he has been going to meetings about meetings and training on training.. I swear men make jobs sooo much harder.. there is a lot riding on this project.. it has NEVER been done before.. and if it goes well they will get a lot of recognition!! They are labeled the Best of the Best and have gotten many bonuses and awards for the work they have done.. should be interesting!! I hope it goes well.. He also found out the is going to Shenandoah, Virginia for training on the 7th of December.. for 3 days.. I hear it is sooo pretty there...??

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Fingers crossed for the Prince! Also, glad you had a good time in LA!