Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm baaackkkk


California was great!! The plane trip was great, The Man decided to take me to the airport, which wasn't planned, and was very nice! Minnie was waiting for me on the other end so I had a safe hand off!! LOL We started our trip off with my first visit to an In and Out burger!! YUMMMMM, now I see why everyone raves about them!!! We got up bright and early on Saturday and headed to Disneyland...We had a blast.. It is true what they say it is more fun without kids.. you get a lot done!!!! We also went to California Adventure..It was BEAUTIFUL
SEE


We met up with Minnie's Mr. CA and his kids and it was also fun to meet the kids and also ride rides with them!! They pressured me into riding the Tower of Terror and I SWORE I would NEVER NEVER NEVER ride it again!!! It was kinda fun!!

By the way we had one totally HOT day and 2 pretty chilly and windy days.. but chilly there is way different than chilly here!! LOL

My hair show was amazing.. it was called the International Hair color exchange.. and it was about 300 hair colorists whom did nothing but share ideas, formulas and allll kind of information I am still processing it all... it was GREAT!! Well worth the $$$!!!!

I am also reading Twilight!! I am almost done... and all I can say is WOW.. it is VERY Very VERY good... I can't wait to see the movie.. and may even go on opening night!!! I have got to go get the others!!

No comments: