Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Simbas Birthday went good.. He had to go to his LAST football practice... which he felt was totally wrong because it WAS HIS Birthday!! After practice.. he chose the dinner spot.. HOOTERS!!! We have gone there for a few birthdays... I think this has always been a HOT SPOT because the girls have always loved on him.. wellll this year... they took him up front put serving trays under his arms put a snow cone "beak" in his mouth and made him flap his arms while they sang Happy Birthday to him... HE WAS SOOOO embarrassed!!!! We were PEEEEING our pants!!!Lol.. when he came back to the table I said "that was FUN, do you want to have your birthday here next year?", His quick response was "NO WAY!!!" lol.. I am sooo mad I forgot the camera.. I would have died to have that on here!!!! BAD MOM!!! I think Sunshine got a pict. on her cell phone.. I forgot to ask I was too busy laughing and feeling a bit sorry for him!!! LOL

So here is a good one... he wants his "friend" birthday at Chuck E Cheese on Saturday....LOL from Hooters to Chuck E Cheese.. What a confused little boy!!! LOL geesh!!!!

The Man is worried about our trailer... so Simba, me and The Man are headed to Mayberry for a quick 24 hour trip... leaving tomorrow after school and back on Friday.. OH man this will be the first time we are leaving the 2 kids behind.... CHELLE... good thing we don't have a HOT TUB!!! lol....I have several people watching after them.. from a far!! LOL

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Duuuude....kids these days don't need a hot tub to get into trouble.

(We are so screwed)